In accordance with current legislation, we provide users with information regarding the cookies we use and the reason for their use on the website Vyddio.com, as well as requesting consent to use them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES VYDDIO.COM USE THEM?
– Ensure that web pages can function properly.
– Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Know the browsing experience.
– Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the User has seen or how long he/she has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by Vyddio.com, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a more agile way and adapted to Users’ preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against Vyddio.com or its Users.
– Allow media managers to know statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They can serve to optimize the advertising that we show in the Portal and to personalize this advertising according to the habits of navigation of the Users.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY Vyddio.com?
Session Cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to Vyddio.com and are therefore deleted from our computer when you leave it.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are managed and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party Cookies.
– Own Cookies are those Cookies that are associated to your computer and managed exclusively by Vyddio.com for the best performance of this website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
Navigating through Vyddio.com means that you can install the following types of cookies:
Techniques (Google; Twitter)
This type of cookie provides us with information about the use that the User makes of the Portal, such as, for example, what pages the User has visited, when registering, when logging in to the Portal or if you have had technical problems accessing certain pages. These cookies do not allow you to be identified, as the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used to improve the design of the pages and navigation through the Portal, usage statistics, etc..
Analytics (Google Analytics)
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure activity on the website.
This type allows to personalize the functions or contents of the website according to the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same language as the browser used to visit the website.
Advertising (Google Adsense)
They allow more efficient management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the content edited or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
HOW DO I SET MY COOKIES?
In any case we inform you that you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will be able to continue using this website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links to the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
Mozilla Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Vyddio.com may modify this Cookies Policy in function of new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.